To Our Customers,
As we navigate this tough time together, we first and foremost hope that you and your loved ones are safe.
We would like to share the following with respect to our business operations:
- We are open for business with a skeleton crew all happily working a safe distance from each other and operating according to CDC guidelines.
- Our online chat and email are working so you may reach out for customer care issues.
- You may, of course, place orders noting our lead-times may be extended a day or three and some products may be unavailable on a temporary basis; they will be marked as such on the product page.
- We understand some of you may have products in your hands with dates that need to be changed based on cancellations or postponements; please reach out to us so we can discuss how we might be able to help.
- We will reduce our email schedule for the coming weeks but will continue our run-of-site sale for those who need product. We will also be running a PlayBook Demo sale for those who have been wanting to play with one and would like to use this time to test and learn.
If you need any help or have any questions, please feel free to contact me or our team at the emails and phone numbers listed below.
PS – I am a fan of marketing guru Seth Godin and found this post quite helpful.